A Simple and Healthy Salad That Will Change Your Life
Looking for a healthy meal that’s easy to prepare and can last in the fridge for days? Try out this amazing salad! For an effortless lunch, pack two cups of the salad along with some Ideal Protein honey Dijon dressing and a package of dill zippers. You’ll be out the door in no time with a delicious and nutritious meal ready when your are.
Preparing a Delicious Salad with Minimal Ingredients
The foundation of this salad comprises of pre-packaged broccoli slaw, accompanied by chopped kale and red cabbage. Although you can add various ingredients to it, these are the essential components.
Chop the broccoli slaw into bite size pieces. Proceed to chop the kale and cabbage, and mix everything together. Adjust the amount of each ingredient to your liking, and enjoy your customized salad!
The Nutritional and Aesthetic Benefits of a Colorful Salad
Eating a salad doesn’t just have to be good for you – it can be visually appealing too! A fresh, colorful selection of vegetables will increase the nutritional value of your meal.
he Nutritional Benefits of Red Cabbage: A Powerhouse of Antioxidants and Vitamins
Red cabbage is loaded with Vitamin C, which makes it an excellent source of antioxidants and an immunity booster. Compared to green cabbage, red cabbage has 10 times more vitamins, cancer-fighting flavonoids, and a substantial amount of antioxidants that help improve eye, teeth, bone, and immune health.
Kale & Broccoli Slaw with DillCourse: Lunch Ideas, Phase 1, Recipe
5 cups Broccoli Slaw
2 cups chopped kale
1 cup chopped red cabbage
- Empty Broccoli slaw onto a cutting board and chop into smaller pieces
- Chop kale into small bite sized pieces and add to broccoli slaw
- Chop red cabbage into small bite sized pieces and add to salad
- Mix and store in a Tupperware with a vented lid.
- Keep refrigerated. Use 2 cups per meal.
- Top 2 cups of salad with 1 package of Ideal Protein Dill Zippers.
- Sprinkle with fresh dill.
- Pairs well with Ideal Protein Honey Dijon Dressing.