- 1 garlic cloves, minced or pressed or grated
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Ideal Protein Maple Syrup
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 8 oz salmon filet
- 2 cups brussel sprouts, cut in half.
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, soy sauce, pepper and syrup.
- Place the filet in a foil pouch and pour in 1/2 the marinade.
- Preheat the airfryer and the barbecue.
- Add brussel sprouts to a microwave safe bowl with a spoonful of water and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from microwave and pat dry with paper towel.
- Toss sprouts in oil and add to the airfryer, set timer for 20 minutes. Close foil pouch around the salmon and place on grill, not on direct heat.
- Shake the brussel sprouts halfway thru. Coat with some of the sauce on the last 5 minutes.
- The fish and vegetables will be done at the same time.
- Optional, when fish is done remove from foil and char the top over flame.
- Serve with any reserve sauce and lemon.