- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons Rabeko Zero Andalouse Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons chili powder
- 2 Tablespoons chicken or vegetable stock
- Microwave the frozen cauliflower rice for 6 minutes
- Heat a nonstick pan to med high heat
- Dry cook rice for about 3-4 minutes
- Stir sauce, stock and spice together in a seperate bowl.
- Turn heat down to low.
- Stir in sauce to coat.
By dry cooking cauliflower, you can remove most of its distinct flavor and achieve a more neutral taste, similar to rice.